Wednesday 7 May 2008

Wednesday 7th May 3 Months old today!

Wow, and not even 2.5kgs! Niamh was great tonight, she fed really, really well. She was so alert and very cute :) Didnt want to leave her as usual but I wrapped her up so she could still suck her fingers which she was doing very noisily! She had been wearing the same outfit that I put on her yesterday morning so I changed her clothes and wiped her face. I couldnt get a photo of her tonight as the light was off and it was dark. Anthony has been feeling really run down this week, he has a rotten cold and feels rough poor thing. Must go to bed, back in the morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 month Birthday to Niamh! What a milestone - for all of you. She is looking great in the photo - with a helathy glow in her face.

I hope Tony's feeling better soon.

Love, Tamsin

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 months little Princess xoxoxox