Sunday 11 May 2008

Saturday 10th May






Poor Niamh, she was so upset when I got there today. Ive never seen her like that, her eyes were all puffy and weepy and her little eyelids were turning inside out when she cried. They were so swollen :( We got the doctor to have a look and they were looking better when he came so they will keep an eye on it. My poor darling, I was really choked up when I saw her, she broke my heart. She had a great feed though and was really settled when we held her.

Back in the morning again for a feed. She was having a good evening when I phoned so hopefully the eyes will heal quickly. I think they are still sensitive from the test yesterday.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Niamh!

Just wanted to say Happy Mothers day to you.. It takes an extraordinary mummy to go through what you are at the moment..

I hope you have a lovely day visiting Niamh and being spoiled by your gorgeous little man.

Caroline - EB

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day!
You are one special Mummy :)

Siobhan Royle said...

Right back at you girls! All my lovely friends are the best mummies I know (after my own :)) Happy Mothers day to all the mums out there :) I will enjoy seeing Niamh today and had lovely cuddles with Bailey today. Right before he jumped on my head :)

lolliegirl said...

Awwww.. the poor little Princess :(.. I felt so sad reading that post.. I hope she is feeling better today. Not long now and she will be home where she belongs.

Happy Mother's day lovely!!

Love B..

Nae said...

Aww the poor little darling :(

Happy Mothers Day Siobhan! I hope you are having a wonderfull day with your two precious babies :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day my gorgeous friend xoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh Sib, hugs and kisses for you and kids and Tone on this Mother's day. Niamh must know her mummy very well to settle when you are with her. Won't be long...hang in there

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, look how big she is getting :)

Hang in there, wont be long now.

Anonymous said...

What great piccies! Red is soo her colour. Daddy looks very proud of his princess :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day!

I just had to pop on here and say- look at those chubby little legs! She is just so cute.. :)

Not long now..