Monday 26 May 2008

Niamh Annabelle Preemie Doll


I have a wonderful friend who just sent us the perfect gift! It is a perfect miniature replica preemie doll of the exact same length, weight and head circumference of when Niamh was born! It is incredible to think she was that tiny, how quickly I have forgotten how she felt in my hands that first time. I remember being shocked that there was actually some weight to her, like that of a small paperweight, but I have little concept of her physical size now.

Thank you Mish, you are a gem!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so welcome Bon, I am glad she arrived safely xoxox

Anonymous said...

Siobhan you obviously have some amazing friends - what a thoughtful and truly touching gift...

Glad to hear things are going well,

Michelle
x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous gift. As a mum to a prem bub I would live to know where your friend found them?

Siobhan Royle said...

Hi, yes, of course, the website is:

http://remembermepreemie.com/default.aspx

They do so many diffent types, I love the one you got me Mish, it is perfect!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing keepsake for Niamh to look back on in years to come. Very very cool to be able to visualise and feel how small she once was.

You should do yearly photos with the doll!