Monday 5 May 2008

Monday 5th May

Had a better day today, Im getting used to it in there, I think I was having a rough couple of days and everything seemed blown out of proportion. I can't wait for her to come home though!

Niamh fed much better today, thank you so much for all your comments, it is much appreciated! Caroline, if only it was two days away, I'll try and be patient though, its just getting harder to wait when we are so close! She fed for 30 minutes and was so awake though. I also heard her little cry today which is very tiny and sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad today was a better day for you both.
Can imagine her little cry, it must be wonderful for you to hear, hang in there girls!

Anonymous said...

Hi Siobhan,

I think you have touched on something that holds true for many of us. Going through NICU etc is stressful, no doubt about it, but some of the bigger frustrations come when you are on the home stretch.

There is nothing more disappointing than when your baby is too tired to feed, because it is so ever present in your mind that every successful feed is a step closer to home.

I am glad you are feeling better today, and well done to Niamh and her champion spirit.