Saturday 17 May 2008

Saturday 17th May



Niamh was so gorgeous today (well, she always is but you know what I mean)?! She looked so cute and was also very antsy!! She was obviously hungry as she was really wriggling around. She had another good feed, seems to have got the hang of that one now! We left her all settled and sound asleep.

Im so excited about her coming home!! I keep trying to get her room sorted but somehow can't get around to finishing it! There are so many things to sort out and put away, but it will be done by the end of tomorrow, Ive promised myself.

I managed to get an appointment with the doctor on Tuesday so will get checked out then.

Anthony and I are going out to dinner tonight, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great night out Bonnie. Not long to go now until the lovely Miss Niamh is home !

Bisous.

Jo xxx