Sunday 18 May 2008

Sunday 18th May Day 102




Anthony has gone in to give Niamh a bottle feed today, I have to stay home and get her room ready and look after Bailey. She had a brady last night which Im worried about. I hope she is ok and we can still bring her home on time. I think I will be on tenterhooks all week!! We are also going to fit the bolt in the car to install her car seat today! So much to do around here to do to facilitate the heating installation on Thursday, plus banging nails in walls to hang her pictures up etc! Busy Busy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EEEEK!!!! Niamh is off the monitors!! I am really excited but petrified at the same time! She has been moved back into the side room which is also scary as she is out of the way a bit, but they must think she is ok to do that! Im so proud of my little girl, she has come such a long way. Clever little thing :) x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not long now...

Big hugs to your Princess

Enjoy the next week as much as you can as you have done such a wonderful job for her and your family...

Count down is now on!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

You don't know me, but I am from eb and have been following little Niamh's journey. I am overjoyed to hear how well this beautiful little girl is going. Keep your high spirits up, not long till you can take her home
xxx
Nev

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a superstar.

Not long now...

Caroline EB