Sunday 11 May 2008

Sunday 11th May Happy Mothers Day!

I had a lovely Mothers Day! I hope you all did too :) The staff at the hospital were great, they made us all a print out of a poem with some choccies attached and Niamhs little footprint, it was so lovely. We also got a bunch of flowers! It was lovely. I had lovely cuddles today and gave Niamh a little breastfeed, she was pretty tired. I also gave her a bath which she thoroughly loved! She just floated happily away, very content!

Niamhs eyes look a lot better today, much calmer!

Thank you for all your good wishes, it means a lot! And a big thankyou to my good old schoolfriend Katharine, who came down from Sydney for the weekend to help us out, Happy Mothers Day!











1 comment:

Natalie said...

I hope you had a wonderful mothers day. You truly are a wonderful Mummy.