Monday 26 May 2008

Monday 26th May





I think I have worn Niamh out lol! We had an intensive physio session at home today, she had 5 minutes tummy time, some gentle leg massage and some little 'bicycles'. I pushed against her feet so she could push back as well. She is a strong little thing. She then had a nice, warm bath and is currently fast asleep :) She has been great, it's so good not having to go to the hospital everyday, I seem to have so much more time to do things! It is lovely to be able to relax with Niamh and do normal mummy things.

Anthony took Bailey to playgroup this morning and then to a friends for lunch so I had a blissful morning to myself with my little cherub. Bailey had great fun too and made a robot which is very impressive!

Here is some video I took while in the parenting unit, Niamh is holding her own bottle lol!




2 comments:

Emma said...

Congratulations to you all for battling through such a challenge and getting Niamh home so soon! I hope for the rest of her life she is able to face any challenges so well! Enjoy being a 'normal' mummy with your beautiful girl.

Meg said...

Hi, I came across your blog by accident, and I just want to say what an amazing brave little girl you have.

My son was in nicu for four weeks (a 33 weeker)and that was long enough - I can't imagine what you have been through.

Congratulations on having Niamh at home at last.