Tuesday 1 April 2008

Tuesday 1st April


Niamh was really good again today, I had a lovely cuddle with her. She got quite cold though and was taking a little while to come up to temp. She also had a few desats while I held her, I think that was because she was out for almost an hour and was getting tired. She was pulling some very cute faces :) You can really see in this photo just how much she has grown, its amazing! I will go and find a comparison photo in a minute!..... Here it is, she was so tiny I had to hold her in the nest. This is dated 23rd February so she was two weeks two days old.



A good friend of mine visited today which was nice, we went for lunch too which made a nice change.

Got to go and get Bailey from childcare now. I won't have time to come on again tonight as I have a meeting to go to.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

wow- she is growing up so fast! over 7 weeks now. She is doing so well. I feel so sorry for her poor little nose with all that stuff, but its great that she can get a rest every few hours as she is holding her own! She is just such a darling!
Hope your doing well as well

Luv Carolyn