Friday 25 April 2008

Thursday 24th April

11 Weeks today!

Brain scan was NORMAL!!! Woohoo! That was fantastic news, as was the fact that she is now top of the list to go to SCBU. Just waiting for a new admission to NICU for her to be bumped along.

I had a cuddle with her today which was much needed. It had been about a week as I was worried I would pass on my lurgy. We were cuddling for about ten minutes when I realised that she had no oxygen yet her stats were perfect! Shes so amazing! She spent most of the cuddle craning her neck to look up at me. So strong :) I could gush forever about how wonderful she is but I will let her fat little buddha photos do the talking :)



7 comments:

Tracie said...

EXCELLENT!!!! Well done Niamh and a big well done to mum and dad for holding it together all this time. I can't begin to imagine how happy and relieved you must be feeling.
Keep it up Angel I can't wait to see photos of you at home with mummy daddy and Bailey.
Love
Tracie
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Great news on the scan results and yay to being top of the list ! Niamh is just so chubby and deliciously healthy-looking, I can't wait to see photos of her at home with you and her big bruvva Bailey.

Take care bella.

Jo xxx

muser said...

She looks positively huge in these photos. Good work!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news again, woohoo!

Saskia said...

Miss Binnie

She is just so scrum-dilddly-umptious with that big fat double chin and that porky belly!

I am so impressed, obviously your 'juice' is doing wonders for her.

I am most happy to read that she is soon to go to the 'fat farm' though since she is nearly 2kg I am sure she will be stellar performer there!

Happy 11 weeks Binnie and Niamh, you guys are amazing!

Sas xx

Anonymous said...

Siobhan, Niamh looks wonderful! She's adorable!!! She looks so healthy and strong and so superduper cuddly!!!!

Great cheeks ;-)...Eloise would be straight in there making fish faces with her (my poor Baby C is ducking for cover from this latest craze haha).

Leoni said...

Holy cow, where did tiny Niamh go and who replaced her with this porky Budda? :-O She's huge!!! Well correction, in relation to her other pics she certainly has stacked it on! ;-)

Glad to hear she is doing so well Bon, I cannot believe she is hitting 2kgs, I have to pinch myself. Great news about her impending move, you must be getting excited as its one step closer to her coming home. Oh and happy 34 weeks to Niamh, almost full term now, she has done so exceptionally well, a true fighter and miracle!

A big congrats to all of you for hanging in there, I know its been a long, long road for you all. Nearly there Bon, nearly there ;-)

cheers,
Leoni

xxxxx