Monday 7 April 2008

Monday 7th April

Niamh has been pretty good today. She had her pressure reduced to 4 from 5 but had a few bradys which meant it had to be put up again. This relates to the pressure given to her lungs to help her breathe. She is stable now though. She also put on 30g last night which was good. Not sure how much was fluid though.

I saw a baby out shopping today who was on oxygen, I really wanted to stop the mum and chat to her but didn't want to bother her. Niamh has her little photoshoot tomorrow bless her, should be good, I get to spend the whole day with her, yippee!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy 2 Months little Neeve.

Keep growing big and strong

Natalie & Hollie xx x

Anonymous said...

Just had to send a message to say when I came across the thread on EB about your gorgeous little girl and looked at your blog I thought she was just beautiful and what an amazing story. Since that day I have not been able to stop myself coming and checking how she is doing!! What a little fighter :-D The pictures are fantastic and make you realise just how tiny and precious she is...! Keep growing strong little one and you stay strong too Siobhan, Anthony and Bailey!