Saturday 29 March 2008

Saturday 29th March

Morning. What a little star our Niamh is! Despite the diuretic she was given she still put on 10g overnight! She is a little less puffy too which is good, so she must have lost some fluid. This morning she was on her tummy and was breathing in air! She needs oxygen when she is on her back, but she has only been on 24% which is brilliant (air is 21%). Can't wait to see her this arvo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We saw Niamh this afternoon and she looked great.She was being very cheeky and even sucked my finger when I wiped her lips :) Anthony has an ear infection so couldn't touch her today unfortunately as he was really looking forward to getting a cuddle. I refused a cuddle as I'm not sure if I am getting a cold or not and we dont want to risk any infection to her. I did her cares though and she was so good and kept looking up at me, little cutey ;)

One of our lovely friends looked after Bailey and even made us some dinner to take home with us and some yummy banana bread! You couldn't ask for anything more really could you?! It was all delish :) Thankyou!

Photos later, got to go out.

3 comments:

Leoni said...

Oh wow Bon, Niamh is looking so amazing :-) can't believe how porky she is looking! Well done on the weight gain and I am so happy she is doing so well, makes me all teary lol.

I was in "Blossomwood" shop today, where most of Naimh's little clothes came from and we had a fat chat about how well Niamh was doing. The ladies were so happy to hear it and looking forward to the next update ;-)

Hope time goes quickly and she gets to come home soon. You better get that nursery sorted missy, before you know it you will have your hands full lol

Big hugs,
Leoni
xxxxx

lolliegirl said...

Fantastic news! What a super star!!

I'm so proud of her *wub*. Please give her a kiss from moi...

B...

Anonymous said...

What a superstar little Niamh is ! Hope that you and Anthony both feel better soon so that you can have more cuddles.

Take loads of good care of yourself lovely and keep these amazing updates coming !

Lots of love,

Jo xxx