Monday 18 February 2008

Monday 18th February 2008









Tony had to go back to work today so I went to visit Niamh on my own and he went at lunchtime. I managed to get there quite early and got Bailey in the creche, so that was good. Niamh seemed a little delicate today. She had pulled out her ventilation tube (naughty girl) and was manually ventilated while they sorted out a new tube. She also had a drop in heart rate while I was there which was quickly sorted out, but she seemed to be saying she wasnt very happy. She even had her little hand over her ear at one point as if she wanted us to stop talking!

Niamh is still keeping her milk down though and tummy seems ok so thats good news.

I took some cute pics of her little hands and feet today :)

8 comments:

~Shibley~ said...

Oh Bon! These photos are just PRECIOUS!!! I LOVE the one with her teeny hand between your fingers, just gorgeous!

Little ratbag pulling her tube out... Hope she's feeling better tomorrow :)

Saskia said...

Oh Bonnie!

Those pictures are so amazing, those little biddy toes! scrumptious!

IT must be tiring for little N too listening to all that mindless chatter we adults come up with, I hope she seems more settled tomorrow.

Well done on the milkies too!

Sas xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Bon, amazing photos! Just beautiful! I guess it's all a bit much coming from the comfort of Mummy's tummy into bright lights and noises, I wouldn't be happy either! Take care of yourself xoxoxox

SusannahJ said...

Wow Siobhan!! How small and delicate but totally perfect and precious. Incredible!

lolliegirl said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. How utterly precious is she! They are lovely photos. You have captured them so well! :)

I hope Niamh is feeling better today...

I love the necklace that Sas sent you too. GORGEOUS!

Leoni said...

Hi Bon,

Wow those pics are BEAUTIFUL, I can't get over how tiny her hands and feet are!!!! I don't blame the poor chicken for being peeved, all that LOUD talking, BRIGHT lights and constant poking, she can't throw a tanty so this is the next best thing.

Hope she's more settled today and you get some "one-on-one" quiet time with her today.

Also LOVE the necklace you received from Sas, its gorgeous :-)

Take care,
Leoni

Soph said...

Oh wow Binbin. Such precious pics of your groegous lil Niamh :D Absolutely bewdiful xoxo Also love the one with her tiny hand in your fingers. Amazing! Hope she gets some good rest today and doesn't try any more stunts liking pulling out her tube...cheeky lil minx!
Love the necklace too - nice one Sas :)

Hope you are getting some rest Binbin xoxo

from the brain of jane said...

oh my, she is so precious, I love the pic of her little foot in your hand. She looks very strong to me, to be honest I expected to see loads more tubes and stucky things all over her body. She is certainly a little fighter and I am so glad to hear she has no infection and is taking your milk. Way to go. Every day, a new update, am loving having her as a part of our lives Bon.
Much love, Janey xxx