Saturday 27 September 2008

Real Food!

I think I forgot to mention Niamh started solids!! (Monday 15th September) She loves them :) So far she has had rice cereal and home made apple puree. The shop bought stuff has too much citric acid in and junk, Bailey is fructose intolerant so I am hoping Niamh wont go the same way. He seems to have grown out of it now mostly though, thank goodness! Phew, that was a long sentence!

We have some video of Niamh eating so when I upload it I will post it here.

She is so cute, she still catches my breath when she smiles at me. Her eyes light up so much, its wonderful! She is still a very good baby, happy and content most of the time. She even seems to like Bailey mauling her lol! She was smiling at him today while he was waving her arms around and making her eat her fingers ;) Funny kids.

Niamh seems to be doing well on the physical front, she is sucking her hands and clasping them together. When I put her on the floor she kicks the ball on her play gym and seems to do it for pleasure rather than just reflex. She also apparently rolled yesterday so she must be ok. Its a bit later than I thought as Bailey rolled at 3 months, but I am probably being too enthusiastic :)

I learnt a new word last week: Mumnesia! I definitely have a double dose of that, its funny the things I forget! Ill be mid sentence and go blank, forget peoples names, or where I know them from. I put Baileys milk in a glass last night instead of his bedtime bottle, I could go on forever!

A general observation at the moment is that you cant buy decent tomatoes anywhere at the moment! Even at Central Market last night, they were all overripe with saggy skin or just yukky looking.

Anyway, I am rambling in a bid to avoid finishing painting the door frame. Im using gloss so you can see why Im avoiding it! Right back to it before Little Miss wakes up :)

The boys have gone to kindergym and then on to see the Qantas A380 jumbo landing! Its HUUUGE :)

Im going, Im going.......

No comments: