Saturday 27 September 2008

Rolling again

Well the minute we put Niamh down tonight, she flipped onto her side! Of course I was too slow with the video camera so missed it again! She then tried to roll the other way but got too frustrated as her arms wouldn't cooperate with her :) Her bottom half of her body was completely twisted in the right direction and her legs were so high she looked like she was about to take off!

At this rate she will be crawling next week lol!

She just had a large amount of rice cereal and a nice warm bath and has zonked out :)

I had a bit of time out today with a girlfriend which was great. We went to the garden shop and bought some herb seeds! Bailey missed me, he said he loved me to the moon and back which was gorgeous. I say the same to him as my nanny used to say it to me but its the first time he has said it back. Aah bless :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update on gorgeous Niamh!

You and your DH must be so very proud of her - I know I am :D

She is such a miracle little girl and is doing so well. Congrats to all of you!

Cheers,
Sam (YosemiteSam from EB)
xxxx