Monday 3 November 2008

Niamh is having a growth spurt!

My kindy boy





Aah, brotherly love :)




STOP taking my photo dammit!



cherries, sweet cherries ;)


A lovely friend sent us a gorgeous little outfit today for Niamh, thanks Leoni, heres the pic as promised, and a few others too that I couldnt resist!Girls and their wardrobes!

Hello again, well Niamh is certainly growing lots these past few weeks. She is loving solids and has finally outgrown 0000 size clothes! She is now in 000 (or 0-3 months) but she will fast outgrow these too and is already in some 00 sleepsuits! I cant believe that after spending the last 6 months in newborn size that she is going to spend only a few weeks in 000, but there you go! Im just disappointed that I have so many clothes for her that she wont get the wear out of.

We have a friend visiting from Interstate tomorrow which will be great, she hasnt met Niamh yet ;) We also have a physio appointment again on Friday so hopefully Niamh will be co-operative and show what she can do!


I have started to plan Niamhs first birthday party, its all booked! Im in the process of sending out the invites but have a few addresses I need to find first! I know, I know, its months away, but theres a lot to organise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo look how much she has grown! Adorable adorable adorable!

I hear you on the speeding through sizes and the clothing situation. So frustrating looking at gorgeous outfits and realising they don't fit! (hhmm is that me of Caitlin I am referring to mwaaah haha) Seriously though I went to try some clothes on Caitlin the other day and I couldn't get them over her thighs!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, bailey looks SO MUCH like Tony! I have never really noticed it before, just gorgeous!!

Leoni said...

Look how cute they both are. No guess who the dady is huh lol
I can't believe how much Niamh has grown Bon, she's gotten so tall.
Anyway, my flights are booked so will see you on the 7th Feb! I am so excited, Liandra will meet Niamh and I get a weekend away from the other 3 girls, yay me, lol

xxxxx
Leoni